Sunday Evening Worship is at 6.00 pm.
The first Methodist Church in Cottingham was erected in 1808, and this building is now the Hall and used for social functions and is hired out to a number of organisation in the village, as well being used for Pensioners' lunches.
2008 marked the 200th Anniversary of Methodism in Cottingham. This was celebrated with a number of special events including concerts, a Flower Festival in July, the return of several former ministers, and the highlight of the year was a visit from the President of Conference on June 22nd.
Although membership is only 18, mostly elderly folk, the Church has a core of people who work tirelessly to keep Methodism alive and well in Cottingham. Anyone attending services or events in this Methodist Church is assured of a warm welcome.
The Church building is typical of mid-eighteen hundreds with a balcony and the pulpit having pride of place. The pipe organ is supposedly a fine example of the organs of village chapels in the mid-nineteenth century.
The church is situated on the Corby Road, Cottingham and the GDPR Data Contact is John Muir. Tel No: 01536 770094.